GERMAN BATTLESHIP BISMARK (F)

Click on the image for a larger view.

GERMAN BATTLESHIP BISMARK
WW II German 15" battleship.
Bismarck was the first of two Bismarck-class battleships built for Nazi Germany's Kriegsmarine. Named after Chancellor Otto von Bismarck, the primary force behind the unification of Germany in 1871, the ship was laid down at the Bloom & Voss shipyard in Hamburg in July 1936 and launched in February 1939. Work was completed in August 1940, when she was commissioned into the German fleet. Bismarck and her sister ship Tirpitz were the largest battleships ever built by Germany, and two of the largest built by any European power.
Sheet 1 - Elevation and plan.
Sheet 2 - Waterline sections, deck details.

£18.50

Add to Cart: